Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: College Majors

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Widespread_Panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2004
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Majors

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    minor in Secondary Education

    [/ QUOTE ]

    What's the point in minoring in Secondary Ed if you are going to be a college professor?
    The test is simple, if "your" team wins a national championship, do you get a championship ring? If the answer is yes, then you can say "we." If not, you can't.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Majors

    because while I'm getting my Maters/PHD I want to be able to teach High School level to help with the costs.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NDN_WR's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Majors

    Going To
    Major in- Forensic Science
    Minor- Criminal Justice
    Proverbs 17:11- an evil man who seeketh only rebellion therefor a cruel messenger shall be sent.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Widespread_Panic's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2004
    Posts
    325
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Majors

    </font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
    because while I'm getting my Maters/PHD I want to be able to teach High School level to help with the costs.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    If you are working on your PHD most schools will give you a job as a TA teaching undergrads.
    The test is simple, if "your" team wins a national championship, do you get a championship ring? If the answer is yes, then you can say "we." If not, you can't.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member smarty's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 13th, 2003
    Posts
    1,264
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Majors

    oh really? to be honest I'm not sure of anything right now except for my major. I thought about a minor in Political Science or something. I'm only in my second year so I'm doing a lot of gen. eds still yet. I do plan on talking to my advisor before I decide on anything, thanks for the heads up though.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sic's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2004
    Posts
    549
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Majors

    Major-Pre-Physical Therapy
    Minor-Biology
    [img]http://www.darkphotography.net/Media/Bands/Cradle%20Of%20Filth/CradleLogo_Roll.jpg[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Majors

    going into Pre-Law not sure on a major yet.. ill have time to decide

  8. #8
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: College Majors

    I hate this question. lol
    There is so much I want to do, but I think I've decided to get a Bachelors and teach high school level English and maybe even pursue a Masters so I could teach college level.
    I've also thought about doing a minor in History or Business Management.

    College opens up so many doors, and gives you tons of options. It's wonderful!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Majors

    Psych major, History minor and I can't do a dang thing with them
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_Mercury's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    255
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: College Majors

    Major in Undergrad: Human Nutrition Foods and Exercise

    now working on Doctoral of Physical Therapy

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •